One thing that we pride ourselves on here at Marl is the wealth of knowledge and experience that our team offer. Many of our team members have been with Marl for ten, twenty and even thirty years, making for a 'Marl family', for which we are well known. Our Distribution Director, Graham Round, is one such team member.
Starting at Marl in 1985, there isn't a lot that Graham hasn't seen. Already having experience in the 1970's and early 80's as a qualified toolmaker, engineering draughtsman and salesman, Graham began a career with Marl spanning 30 years (so far!)
- Graham Round
- Cars, Darts and The Pub.
- Time at Marl:
- 30 Years
- Job Title:
- Distribution Director and Strategic Vice President North America
- Previous Roles:
- Technical Director, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager
- Time Served Toolmaker so Customer projects with an Engineering requirement
- Favourite part of the job:
- Relationship Building with Customer and satisfying their requirements
"As a Director my working day is very diverse. Some days are spent in meetings, some travelling to visit customers, and some working with the Sales and Design team on specific applications. I am very proud to work in the UK with customers in the Defence, Industrial and Medical markets, as well as leading a strategy for North America and engaging a network of manufacturers, distributors and representatives to sell the Marl product range."