Citizen Chip-on-Board LEDs - Generation 2
Applications include: halogen and mini halogen replacements, LED bulbs, down lights, high bay, flood lights, street lights.
- Luminous flux and luminous efficacy has been improved by 15 to 33 % and 15 to 38 % respectively over those of the conventional models.
- Generation 2 COBs inherit the same package sizes, shapes and electrical circuits of Generation 1, allowing direct replacement.
- LED dice are placed to generate uniform light, allowing for optimum light distribution design of luminaires.
- The product lineup covers a wide range of luminous flux.
- The products have reduced variation in the chromaticity range and they are compliant with 3-step MacAdam ellipses.
- We provide three types of high color rendering products pursuing quality of light: "Ra 90 on B.B.L.*," "Ra 90 below B.B.L.*" and "Ra 97."
* B.B.L.: stands for Black Body Locus.
|9.5 x 9.5 x 1.4
||13.5 x 13.5 x 1.4||19.0 x 19.0 x 1.4||28.0 x 28.0 x 1.4||38.0 x 38.0 x 1.4|
|Spec Lists and Datasheets (Links to Citizen)|
* BBL stands for Black Body Locus.
|Thermal Management information (PDFs)
|Optical Simulation (3000K)|
|CLL012 rayset||CLL022 rayset||CLL032 rayset||CLL042 rayset||CLL052 rayset|
|Instruction Manual / Handling Guide (PDF)
Driving info (PDF)
Photobiological safety test results (PDF)
Light distribution files (3000K)
3D model files